Southern Tide Nantucket Store Manager
The Southern Tide Nantucket Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day management, leadership and ownership of Southern Tide on Main Street in Nantucket.
A management role will assume responsibility of all store operations, including leading the sales team, day-to-day store operations, driving sales, achieving sales goals and personnel management. This individual will monitor and maintain the highest level of customer service producing the highest level of customer satisfaction. They will train, mentor and coach seasonal sales associates. This individual will also properly manage and execute key daily store tasks such as: store appearance and merchandising, inventory management, customer orders, knowledge of the POS system and all business solutions, and effectively contribute to the success of theResort Retail Group enterprise.
Resort Retail Group is a highly seasonal business. It is the expectation that all employees are available and eager to work holidays, weekends and long hours during our peak season (Memorial Day through Labor Day) to help meet and exceed sales goals.
Ideally this candidate would live on Nantucket year round or at the minimum from April (store opening) until December (store closing). Please note, Resort Retail Group does not provide housing and applicants with secured housing will be considered first.
- Upbeat, high energy, eager & friendly!
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to appropriately delegate and hold team members accountable
- Ability to develop and lead a functional and successful team
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated commitment, leadership, communication and selling skills, and good judgment – a must!
- Able to lift and move boxes and/or large objects occasionally.